Migration & Conversion
PARIS delivers market leading performance and increased efficiency. To ensure that you get the most of our technology, it has to intelligently integrate with systems and data to best support business needs. Our platform is built on a state of the art architecture tailored the unique needs for captives, marine & energy and insurance brokers.
Our conversion and migration services ensure that data is migrated between silos, formats and systems, and conversion ensures that the right data is exported in the right fashion into the PARIS-platform.
- General Ledger systems
- Data warehouses
- Rating / Quotation
- Other corporate systems
- Corporate CRM (customer) systems
- “Line of business” specific information systems
- Specific rating systems, cumuli systems and claims systems
- Corporate archive systems for imaging and document management
- Workflow and diary systems
We strongly recommend that you keep your PARIS-installation up-to-date at all times to ensure the best possible experience with all the latest features, improvements in performance and stability, and removal of potential problems by fixing bugs and errors.
At Noria, we invest 15-20% of all annual revenues in research and development to continuously ensure that the PARIS-platform maintains it reputation for “being best in class”. These investments enables our customers to always thrive on the most advanced software for insurance companies, making it a natural choice to retain PARIS to ensure
the most efficient business processes for captives, marine & energy, and for brokers.
We provide training to ensure efficient use of the system. User training will be a mix between classroom training and practical use of the system. As the software itself is always improved and given new practical features, we strongly recommend a detailed training plan for training both staff and management on a regular basis. This is especially important to foster motivation for input of quality data, but also provide practical skills when new features are deployed.
All trainings can be delivered onsite or through e-learning. All courses are delivered by the same people that have developed the software.
Our training portfolio consists of:
- Introduction to PARIS: A two-day training course aimed at new PARIS-users.
- Expert training for claims handling, policy management and personal ledger: A three-day training course that gives a detailed overview of best practices around claims handling, policy management and personal ledger
- Quick report training: This course covers the basics around our data model and provides training on how to generate detailed reports with the Quick Report tool. This training is delivered over two days
- Construction of document templates: For those that want to handle the construction and management of document templates. A text module in Paris allows users to edit text, data fields and larger structures to customised document templates. One requires thorough insight into the data model and advanced IT-skills to handle such processes, and the course is therefore most suitable for expert-users and/or system administrators. This course and its content must be tailored each project/implementation.
- New release training: Training offered at each new mayor feature release.
- Expert training: Customised training when there is a need to explore a subject/field.
- Management training: Courses and seminars delivered towards technical decision makers that would like to explore current or future business benefits from PARIS
We especially encourage our customers to invest in training when they have hired new resources to ensure shorter learning curves, and for experts that want to draw even bigger value from our advanced technology.